Make Your Move
Make Your Move — The Book
- What: This long-awaited, 224-page book by ITR principals Alan and Brian Beaulieu shows readers how to spot unfolding business cycle trends well in advance with plenty of time to take advantage of them.
- For Whom: Business leaders, economics students, and corporate decision makers
- Key Benefits: Benefit from an easy-to-read, informative book with practical strategies and proven solutions that businesses of all sizes can immediately implement to boost their bottom lines and strengthen their futures. The Beaulieus have a reliable 94.7% forecasting accuracy rate.
“I wish I had known” is commonly heard after major economic disruptions. Make Your Move shows you how to spot future changes well in advance so that you have plenty of time to take advantage of them. It’s packed with practical strategies and proven solutions that businesses of all sizes can immediately use to boost their bottom lines and strengthen their futures.
Make Your Move explains how to accurately forecast the economic cycles your business will face and prepare for them. In clear, easily understandable language this practical, action-oriented book teaches you how to:
- Understand the importance of the business cycle, what it is and how it works.
- Pinpoint what phase of the business cycle your business is in.
- Understand leading indicators and identify those that apply to you.
- Spot future changes in the business cycle well before they take place.
- Identify the specific steps you must take in each phase of the business cycle to capitalize on cyclical changes and boost your bottom line.
For over 27 years, authors Alan and Brian Beaulieu have specialized in forecasting future economic changes for businesses. Their accuracy rate has helped their clients increase their profits and build for the future — even in the most severe economic downturns.
Data Template: Interested in seeing your company's rate-of-change and learning more about your leading indicators? Email Kimberly to learn more about a complimentary company data analysis.
Alan and Brian Beaulieu are rare and valuable economists. Their analyses and prognoses are easy to understand, usable by business leaders, and (best of all) correct and prescient. They guide us from macro-economic trends to our individual action plans. And with their intelligence, humor and clarity, the Beaulieu brothers make our journey enjoyable and rewarding.
Chairman of the Board & CEO, Vistage International, Inc.
Note: For International Orders please call +1 603 796 2500 to place your order