Detailed economic forecasts for navigating EU and global markets, delivered monthly.
See tomorrow’s global economy today. Decision makers continually cite the need for better insight into the rapidly changing European economy as a top business concern. ITR Compass™ provides senior executives with accurate business cycle forecasting — a proven 98.3% accuracy rate for EU indices over 10 years, looking 14 months out — that is both European in focus and global in context.
Concise analysis and forecasts for critical European markets. Each issue of ITR Compass contains unparalleled insight into major EU market trends and global business cycles, including those in Asia and the Americas. Subscribers will benefit from our relevant and revealing forecasts for specific industries—built on a proven 98.3% accuracy rate for EU indices—and be able to convert that economic intelligence into growth and profits.
A vital read for global business leaders. With every issue of ITR Compass comes an increased understanding of key economic trends and the tools needed to thrive in today’s ever-changing European and global marketplace. This monthly publication, delivered by email, offers a unique depth of insight into business cycle trends that can provide a roadmap for success one year, three years, and 10 years out.
Every month, ITR Compass readers receive these benefits:
- European economic forecast overview
- Forecasts and analysis of major European markets including Chemicals, Plastics, Machinery, Motor Vehicles, and Residential and Nonresidential Construction
- Forecasts and insights into specific European economies including Italy, France, UK, Poland, Germany and Turkey
- An in-depth look at international economies including Southeast Asia, China, the United States, Mexico and Brazil
- Executive Summary with insights specifically targeted for the EU community
- Actionable management strategies for every stage of the business cycle
Interested in a Sample? Click here to view a recent edition.
- What: Detailed, 11-page economic report covering crucial European market sectors and global economic activity, delivered monthly.
- For Whom: Business owners, senior-level executives, senior managers, trade association members
- Key Benefits: Intelligent, thorough analysis of European and global markets. Business cycle forecasts that can impact future business decisions. Easy-to-read comparisons of European and global economic activity.
Already a Subscriber?
Brian made it easy to understand. His presentation was well-balanced between technical information and how to apply it.